Posted by: Taylor | May 21, 2015


Today is the day we all have been waiting for. Today we will see if Bethany can have her tubes removed or if they need to remain in for another 1-2 months. Today we find out whether Bethany’s bile ducts have remained opened. Please pray!

Bethany is very excited and has already voiced that she will be extremely upset if she wakes up with tubes. Pray for complete healing. Pray Bethany will accept whatever the outcome is. Pray she will not get an infection from the procedure. Pray!

Thank you! The joy of the Lord is my strength!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: