It’s about 2 p.m. Atlanta time, and we’re about to be discharged! We entered the hospital on April 1st, and now 1 month later, WE ARE GOING HOME! Yeah!
Bethany still has a long road ahead, but she is well enough for us to go home. We are all so excited! Thank you for praying Bethany back to good health.
We’ll still be coming back to Atlanta weekly for Bethany’s chemotherapy, but Bethany is making good progress with both her cancer treatments and her treatments for her liver rejection. Bethany tested negative for the virus responsible for the lymphoma on Monday. Yeah! Big praise to God!
Bethany’s liver numbers continue to improve daily! She is still testing positive for CMV which means that she will remain on iv anti-viral medication for at least the next 4 weeks. Please continue to keep all of us in your prayers. We still have a lot of treatments, travel, and testing in our immediate future.
How to pray:
- Please pray Bethany will continue to be EBV negative.
- A recent MRI showed that Bethany’s growths are reducing. Yeah! But, please continue to pray these will continue to reduce, and that they won’t cause perforation of any of Bethany’s organs (not likely, but possible).
- Pray for the entire family as we all begin to live under the same roof again. We hope to get Jonathan from Angela’s mom in the next day or two.
- Pray for rest for everyone
- Pray Bethany will not get any infections or illnesses while we continue chemotherapy.
- Pray we won’t have anymore causes to have Bethany admitted to the hospital (there are too many possibilities to even mention). Just pray for great health.
- Praise God for His goodness and care!
We love all of you, and we are so thankful for family and friends who have stood up to help us throughout this journey.
Have a blessed day, and we hope to see you soon!
Taylor, Angela, Bethany, and Jonathan